Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
2012 Advertising Contract
The Alabama Green Journal
[ ] Yes, I would like to advertise in the 2011 editions of The ALABAMA GREEN
Specify # of issues:________ Circle which issues apply below:
March/April June/July September/October November/December Membership Directory
Ad size: _____1/4 Pg. _____1/2 Pg. _____ Full Page______ B/W: _____ Color _____
[ ] Please use advertising copy from the 2010 editions. [ ] New Artwork (camera ready) enclosed.
[ ] Electronic Art to be forwarded by: ________________ (date)
[ ] New art will be furnished by March 10, 2011.
_____Check enclosed. ______Bill Me.
Credit Card (MC or Visa only): Number: ____________________________________________
Expiration Date: ________________________________________________________________
[ ] No, I do not want to advertise this time.
Terms & Conditions
1. In order to receive multiple issue rates, this contract must be returned before publication of the first issue that includes your ad.
2. Payment is due within 10 days of receipt of statement and proof of publication. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged to all accounts 30 days or more past due.
3. No cancellations will be accepted after ad deadlines are passed. All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations that disqualify the advertiser for a multiple-issue rate will cause ads already run under those rates to be re-billed at the single rate issue with interest of 1.5% per month applied to the unpaid balances.
4. Submission of ads is the responsibility of the advertiser. Copy from the last insertion will be run if new copy is not received by the closing date. If a previously-run ad is not available, the advertiser is liable for the cost of the contracted space not used.
5. Failure to acknowledge or return any ad proofs will not alter contract payment terms or obligations.
6. In the event that payment is not made by the advertiser in accordance with conditions of this contract, the advertiser agrees to pay for legal fees incurred by the publisher, including but not limited to attorneys fees, collection agency fees, court costs or other costs associated with procuring contracted fee.
7. The publisher shall not be liable to the advertiser for delays in publication production, damages resulting from failure to include all of any said items of advertising, or from errors in advertising, in excess of the monies paid for such advertising for the issue in which the error or omission occurs.
I hereby warrant that I have read the contract conditions and that I have full power and authority to place advertising for the below named firm.
Name and Title Publisher’s Representative
Firm Name BILLING CONTACT
Billing Address Advertiser’s Telephone (include area code)
City, State, Zip
Mail or Fax Contract to: Melanie Bonds
Alabama Golf Course Superintendents Association
P.O. Box 661214, Birmingham, AL 35266-1214
Phone: : 205/967-0397 ● Fax: 205/967-1466 ● E-mail:
Shipping Address: 4154 River View Cove ● Birmingham, AL 35243